Pushing the STOP buttons.

As a human being, we seldom aware of our own actions. There are so many things that I unable to control 100% by myself. Honestly, anyone  wanna be themselves, with no hypocrisy mask, and enable to act as “ME” whenever we are alone or with other peoples.

Frankly, i do agree it is  too difficult be consistent and tolerant all the time, which  included the way we act toward others. People say, the best way to be thankful is by showing towards action not only words.

Every semester, I have to work hard to get at least B in every subjects I take. ( B here referring to 80% to respective subjects.) Its not easy task though as it is not easy to live easy and neither hard to live hard. said one of my teacher back then. Indeed no doubt at all. Its the law of nature, those who work more will gain more.

 

Then,  how we should act?

Excitement! We always get too excited with things we like. I’m the worst on that.:P Anyway, I do respect those brilliant whoever that know how to push the STOP buttons when they should. By experiences and knowledge, they know the DO and DON’T by just looking at the atmosphere around them, and much better if they know how to control it by their own approaches.

Say, for those who want to have this world, it must with a great knowledge, and for those who want hereafter also must have a great knowledge. Nevertheless, for peoples that want both, should seek them through knowledge also. Knowledge is power and indeed it is still. Those who “rich” in knowledge far much better than the richest man in the world; if only if he/she does not know how to arrange his wealth wisely.

At the very moment, I’m looking upon my window’s room, hoping the windy and raining  will end up soon. I wish I can go outside now, but I can’t run away either,  every single assignments on my desk are demand to be look after.

This is the life I miss when I was working back then, & right know I miss the time that I never expected I will. Anyway, this is life. 

Old say in Malay culture said, life is  just like a wheel. The positions always changes ; cycles around ,top and bottom. Those who always want to be a the top or bottom will go nowhere? If they able to stay at the top all the time, they probably cautious enough by looking others that at the bottom and learn from them. Plus, they will be among the best when the eager to help those at the bottom by pulling their hand to them.  As a wheel, it is necessary to stay strong regardless where we are. Seriously, just keep moving forward~

Take home messages? Keep the wheel rolling, so we may understand the paths and able to advise others to have much better suspension capability.  Its a must to be more mature, know how to differentiate between love and lust, friends and best friends, joy and victory, etc.

I’m still in the learning process, and always like to evaluate myself and others. Not to punish anyone, but to think how to be friend with everyone. The important questions are;

How we gonna finish? Are we gonna finish strong?..

It will be absolutely boring ( to death) doing the same thing over and over again. Rite?


Dress up!

Open our eyes, find a taqwa glasses to put on , also wear it consistently with dress of iman, we will know our limit, and can always be optimist within limit.

When I push this “publish” button, it is a STOP button for this entry. However, I still need to figure out other buttons in my life. Happy hunting~.

When someone embrace Islam at the very early of prophet hood of Muhammad pbuh, he did not intent to change his friends characters. The infamous fierce and strong Umar has retained  even after he embrace the eternal fate. Only peace comes within his heart, and patient on calamity he have go through. Its goes same with Abu Bakr, and other fellow members of Prophet Muhammad pbuh. He did not intent to change people characters but faith. When faith is absolute, other factors will followed soon.

He knows, only by selective true faith seeds, can germinate a healthy practice (ibadah) tree, when the tree will not only benefit other ; by giving delicious  moral (akhlak) fruits, but also can help by having stronger roots, branches and leaves ; will lead to more efficient photosynthesis  rates, water uptake, and given more carbohydrate retained, so the tree will have longer life span, vitality, & promising good phenotypes for next generation.

51nJdEzCyML__SS400_ 51cDVe3E1qL__SS400_

\(^;^)/

ps: probably this is the most boring entry I have ever publish. ha.. ha.. ha.. just arranging my thought..:P   optimist within limit!!

Comments

pali said…
feel free to correct any grammatical mistakes from above entry. I just typing this entry randomly when I take a break from homework.

-thanks-
fahima_azira said…
mm x boring pun..ok je..good!!
pali said…
@ fahima,

thank you teacher, good bye teacher!

:P

Popular posts from this blog

Ada udang di sebalik mee

Bergantung harap