Selamat tinggal sayang..


Posted: 
print

1997 Mazda protege lx - $1400 (Uf campus)

image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8image 9image 10image 11
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
1997 mazda protege
VIN: jm1bc1412v0120270
fuel: gas
odometer: 141561
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual
I'm leaving the town and need to sell the car. It has been a pleasure owning this car but I need to let it go.

Excellent car for commute to school/work or leisure.

Pet & smoking-free environment.

The car is in good condition. Well maintained and use gently. I normally drive this car in town.

MANUAL transmission.

Maintenance that have been done with this car;
+ new battery
+ new four tires
+ replaced both left and right C/v axles.
+ new spark plugs and cables
+ O2 sensor
+ Heater and AC works.
+ timing belt replace when millage at 120000
+ cruise works.

Not working
- radio
- Power windows;
a) front driver (can rolling down no problem & but need to push up when rolling up)
b) both rear windows (stuck in up & close position)

The owner before me keep a very good record with her maintenance history,and I also keep my best to do so.

I'm asking for USD1400 or OBO.

Prefer text or email, but you can call (i'm worried I'm not be able to pick up the call on time)

I'm a pretty nice guy (self-proclaimed) and will entertain reasonable offer.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
posted: 
   
language of posting : english

Comments

Machina said…
Let it go... let it go... =)
pali said…
The cold never bothered me anyway

(sambil mengayuh basikal dalam keadaan sejuk). (T.T)

Popular posts from this blog

Ada udang di sebalik mee

Bergantung harap