from august it suddently november!!

Hi everyone, salams, and Assalamualaikum. Hope you guys are fine and do not wonder around about this blog status whether its dead or life? The reason i start wrting again in this blog because friendster blog is lame, and annoying, especially when they do their maintanance which totally change my setting, pictures that I added seems broke, etc. They should make a survey though, but, hey what can we say, its their server. lol

Its has been 3 month? since I came here. Well, with location are pretty remote/ edge from campus heart, I rarely came to Reitz Union and interact with undergrade student except for classes I attended. Less speak, less interact, make my pronounscation less sharp and somehow missunderstood by non naive speaker. No offence! I also sometime do not understand them, May I beg your pardon "please"? (british man are sure polite)

With my undergraduated background in biotechnology, I have to learn from the scratch for plant physiology and things related. Its not easy though, as in here, its more than memorizing input in brain, but somehow you need to do index and make connection within the file store in my brain drawers. Kind of frustating sometimes when we cannot figure out something that explains by others. But, hey, that how it feel to be an international student. Language is the first barier. need to work on that, as things that doesn't kill us make us stronger? Let hope so. Need pressure and motivation to proceed with all the works. Sometimes procasnication do occur, especially when stuck to decide whether should i proceed with labwork or classes. Need to balance on that. So far, I need to study by myself. I know how to do it, but the problem is how persuade to do?

Most of time being in august spend on arranging the living matters. In september, try to figure out how classes work here. In October, try to digest all informations on labwork. In november, this month, it all about preparation on exams. The time when the lecturer compile everything, and give it to us, its a pleasure..

Alhamdulillah, I also manage to rearrange my though, accordingly, especially about people around here. I can see the positive things on attitude, time punctuality, desire for knowledge. I remember someone asked about, why did those who have phd called "Dr of phylosophy"? Why not use Dr of Genetics/horticulture/etc? According to him, it all about knowledge, phylosophy per se means "in love with knowledge".

The biggest question here, " what is the meaning of this  life"?..

chayok2x! usaha2x! ganbatee!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada udang di sebalik mee

Bergantung harap